Kathmandu Medical College
(Affiliated to Kathmandu university & Recognized by Nepal Medical Council & Sri Lanka Medical Council)
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR MBBS & BDS PROGRAM for 2016/2017
( As per KU admission notice for MBBS/BDS -2016 session published in KUSMS website WWW.KUSMS.edu.np of dated 12th Kartick, 2073)
Eligibility: Nepali Nationals who have passed KUMET 2016 ( 1 to 1200 Merit).
Admission will be strictly under merit basis.
1) Date of submission of application form for MBBS/BDS program at this college from 2nd to 6th November 2016 (17 to 21 Kartik, 2073)
2) Time: 9:30 am-3:30 pm
3) Venue: Academic block, Sinamangal.
4) Date of publication of admission list: 6th November 2016 (2073 Kartik 21)
5) Last date of admission: 10th November 2016 (2073 Kartik 25)
Note: Candidates who apply at this college will be admitted on the merit basis following norms set for admission by Kathmandu University, School of Medical Sciences, Dhulikhel, Kavre.
Candidates are required to submit photocopies of the following at the time of admission form submission.
1. KUMET 2016 admit card
2. 10 & 10+2 Mark sheets and Certificates
3. Nepali Citizenship Certificates
Note: Foreign students who have applied at KMC and have passed KUMET 2016 are also requested to contact KMC for admission