Services provided from the department:
- General ENT OPD: Every Sunday to Friday.
- Operation Days: Every - Sunday / Tuesday / Friday.
Teaching – Learning activities:
- MBBS Theory Classes – Every Monday / Thursday.
- Tutorial for MBBS students – Every morning 10am to 12noon.
- BSc. Nursing Classes – As scheduled
- BDS Classes – As scheduled
- Classes for Post Graduate Students:
ü Every Monday (1:00pm-2:00pm) – Topic Presentation
ü Every Thursday (1:00am-2:00pm) – Journal Club or Case Presentation / 3 monthly Thesis Review
- Morning Round and Bed side teaching:
ü Every day at (9:00 - 10:00) hours in ENT Ward.
- Grand Round:
ü Every Monday and Wednesday mornings (9:00 – 10:00) hours
Upcoming projects in the department:
ü To install and start LASER services in the department.
ü To develop sub specialty as Otology, Rhinology, Laryngology, Paediatric Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Oncology Reconstruction in near future.
ü To establish a Cochlear implant service in near future.
ü Plan to improve on the academic as well as clinical activities in the department.
Technologies and infrastructures of the Department:
ü Well established OPD with Endoscopy and Stroboscopy services
ü Audiometry services with speech therapy
ü Harmonic surgeries
ü Endoscopic nasal and ear surgeries
ü Microscopic surgeries of ear and larynx
ü Head and Neck surgeries
ü Aesthetic Surgeries
ü Sleep lab services and surgeries