- First Author: Use of Statins as Lipid Lowering Agent in Hypercholesterolemia in a Tertiary Care Hospital: A Descriptive Cross-sectional Study. Journal of Nepal Medical Association, 58(232).
- First author: Literature Review: “Ethno medicinal and pharmacological importance of glycyrrhiza glabra”. Book: “Wild plants: the treasure of natural healers”. Chapter 17. 2020: CRC press, USA.
- Editorial: COVID-19: Impacts, Challenges and Opportunities in Nepalese Dentistry.
JNDA | Vol. 20 No. 1 Issue 30 Jan-Jun 2020.
- First author: Knowledge, attitude and practice of self-medication among medical students during exam time. A test of irrational drug use by medical students”
- Author: Self-medication in Primary Dysmenorrhea among Medical and Nursing Undergraduate Students of a Tertiary Care Hospital: A Descriptive Cross-sectional Study. J Nepal Med Assoc 2021;59(238): 537-41
- Author: Prevalence of micro albuminuria and its association with glycemic control in type 2 diabetes patients: a cross sectional study at Kathmandu medical college; Journal of Chitwan medical college. 2019;9(27);2-7
- Presented in the topic ”Clinical importance of medicinal plant Glycyrrhiza glabra” organized by the Society of Pharmacological Association of Nepal(SOPON) on 27th September 2019
- Participated and presented in the theme “prevention of children oral disease at Shanghai, China on August 28 2019.
- Presented a research paper at international conference on 4th July 2018 at International Symposium on Interdisciplinary Approaches to Biological application (ISIABA- 2018) entitled: comparative study of two anti-depressant drugs Escitalopram and Mirtazapine.
- Presenter and trainer of 2 days program “Workshop and training for medical representatives” held on 26th and 27th April 2017 at Sauraha for Madras pharmaceuticals
- Presented in the topic titled “ Pain management in general dental practice:” CME on Pain management organized by NDA – Chitwan 27th Feb 2016
Participation / Trainings/ Involvements
- Member editorial board of Journal of Nepal Dental Association (JNDA) 2019-2020
- Completion of E- learning titled “Pain management”, Completion of E- learning titled “ Drug management for breathlessness”, Completion of E-learning titled “ Communication skills in young people” 21st August 2020
- Participated in an International conference and presented in “Prevention of Children Oral Diseases” on August 28th 2019 at Shanghai, China.
- Participated and completed workshop on scientific journal manuscript preparation organized by Journal of Kathmandu medical College (JKMC)
- Completed training of trainers course conducted by Nepal Medical council held on 16th and 17th may 2019 and became a certified trainer in the mandatory module “Rational Use of Drugs”
- Completion of ISPOR distant learning module entitled “Introduction to Pharmacoeconomics” March 6 2018
- Participated Teachers training from 11-15 Dec 2017 organized by medical education department of Kathmandu medical college
- Participated in consultation workshop on revision of Nepalese National Formulary held on 8-9 Dec 2017 at Kathmandu organized by Department of Drug Administration, Ministry of Health.
- Basic Life support training : 1st October 2016 by Nepal life support foundation
- Management of Dento-facial emergencies and workshop training by Nepal Dental Association
- Research and publication training – 6 weeks course by Author Aid 2015 A.D
- Management of sleep Apnea 1st June 2013 by Geelong sleep therapy center Melbourne, Australia
- Orientation program on tobacco cessation 3rdJuly 2012 organized by Ministry of health and population
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical trials